Time goes by so fast, that I didn’t realize I haven’t post anything new in this site. I’ve been busy with a lot of things past year. I was pursuing my international accountant qualification to the next level with ACCA *which I always do in the end of my each university semester*, I joined an internship with Phillip Morris Sampoerna that produces and sells tobacco product, I went to Malaysia with my fellow undergraduate for a study trip *which didn’t feel like a real study trip as what we did were playing and having fun*, and a lot of other things. I’m going to write some more details here and there in another page for a reminiscence for 2015 *Please look forward for it > w <*
A real lot of happy things has happened. But, we still have to say good bye to the ol’ 2015 and say hello to 2016 *though a lot of days have passed already throughout 2016 and it’s even nearly a month x_x I’m sorry*.
In this new year, I still didn’t have a lot of plan for things that I will do. But at least I’ve prepared something for my 2016 resolutions.
So my resolution this year is…
- To graduate in 3.5 years *which means that I have to be ready for my thesis and internship report, at the very least, in the September*
- To be able to make some money for my own consumption *since mostly I used my parent’s money and my future savings, so I NEED to make some*
- To make my parents proud *I still don’t know how, but at least I have a goal, isn’t it*
- To make my own brand of jewellery *A new hobby is indeed developed, but still need to find a good source of supplies*
- And last but not least, to write more in this personal blog *hopefully this will be a good start, can’t promise though, but still will try hard to do so*
Thank you for the readers that have read all of my blabbers for the previous posts. I know that this blog may not have much contents, as it’s filled with my ordinary life and I rarely write in this blog. Thank you for keeping up with my bad placements of words as I’m not good with expressing things through words, and thank you for everything!